At HR+ we provide expert support and offer a range of resources so you can pursue a career right here in Tasmania
We work closely with Rustica, UTAS, GPTT and stay up to date on changes in government policy so we can help you when it’s time to find your ideal job.
Once qualified, we can assist you with a range of financial support programs to help you relocate and become established in a rural location in Tasmania.
We can help you:
- access non-clinical resources, workshops and contacts throughout your years of study at the University of Tasmania (UTAS) and during hospital rotations
- join the John Flynn Placement Program
- gain valuable knowledge via the GP Taster weekend
- find your ideal job in Tasmania
- understand your role if you are studying under the Bonded Medical Places Program