Kick-Start Your Career in Tasmania
If you are a new graduate or are soon to be a graduate in nursing or an allied health profession, we can help kick-start your career in Tasmania.
We can help you find the right job in the right location, and one that best suits your lifestyle and professional needs.
HR+ can also support you through:
- professional development – we can facilitate and offer training and development opportunities in rural, remote and urban communities
- grants and bursaries - through the Australian Government Department of Health’s Health Workforce Scholarship Program, we can help you cover the cost of training, education, conferences, including associated travel and accommodation
- health professional networks – we know who’s in the who!.. and we can connect you with established regional networks who can mentor and support you within that region
- relocation assistance – we can provide financial support to assist you relocate and settle if you are relocating to a new region for the first time as a graduate
- employer support – we work with employers to support them to develop and implement programs to support new graduates to succeed in their new role
- develop skills across a broad scope of practice - living in a more rural setting offers the opportunity to see a larger variety of cases where urban areas may not offer the same opportunities
- social interaction with like-minded people - moving to a new region can be daunting, but we have links with local community and special interest groups, so you feel connected
- live a fantastic lifestyle - enjoy endless local foodie options, explore a booming arts & culture scene, experience the many outdoor adventures, and be close to everything!
Did you know, HR+ offers a free recruitment service for the primary rural health sector in Tasmania?
We can help nursing & allied health graduates with their first career path in the following professions:
- occupational therapists
- speech pathologists
- mental health professionals
- other allied health professions