Considering a move to the Holiday Isle?
Living and working in Tasmania is a wonderful lifestyle and offers an excellent work-life balance. Populated with friendly and welcoming people, Tasmania has plenty to offer for you and your family.
Our Primary Health Workforce team connect nursing and allied health professionals from all walks of life with roles that are meaningful and beneficial to them, all whilst feeling valued and rewarded.
As the Tasmanian Rural Workforce Agency, we work closely with Tasmanian practices to fulfil their recruitment needs. Funded by the Australian government, there is no recruitment fee to primary rural practices when they recruit through us!
If you are considering undertaking a position in Tasmania, we can match you with a role in the right location, and one that best suits your lifestyle and professional needs.
HR+ can also support you through:
- professional development – we can facilitate and offer training and development opportunities in rural, remote and urban communities
- grants and bursaries - through the Australian Government Department of Health’s Health Workforce Scholarship Program, we can help you cover the cost of training, education, conferences, including associated travel and accommodation
- health professional networks – we know who’s in the who!.. and we can connect you with established regional networks who can mentor and support you within that region
- relocation assistance – we can provide financial support to assist you relocate and settle if you are relocating to a new region for the first time
- employer support – we work with employers to support them to develop and implement programs to support new team members to succeed in their new role
Did you know, HR+ offers a free recruitment service for the primary rural health sector in Tasmania?
We can help nursing & allied health professionals move and settle within a community in Tasmania for the following professions:
- occupational therapists
- speech pathologists
- mental health professionals
- other allied health professions
- develop skills across a broad scope of practice - living in a more rural setting offers the opportunity to see a larger variety of cases where urban areas may not offer the same opportunities
- social interaction with like-minded people - moving to a new region can be daunting, but we have links with local community and special interest groups, so you feel connected
- live a fantastic lifestyle - enjoy endless local foodie options, explore a booming arts & culture scene, experience the many outdoor adventures, and be close to everything!