If you are a GP registrar we would love to get to know you!
We like to meet you early on in your training so that we learn where you might like to work in the future. Let's put it this way: the better we know you, the better we can tailor our services to you.
We have a range of services to support you and help you transition from registrar to GP fellowship. Some of the services we offer are:
- advice on contracts
- advice on setting up your business
- advice on 10 Year Moratorium, and BMP & MRBS return of service obligations
- vacancy watch
- personalised site visits when you are considering options for your next practice
- grant information and eligibility
- short-term locum placements
- Rural Priority Package (RPP) incentive grant
With our excellent first-hand knowledge of many medical practices, we can help you find the perfect career match.
The GP Registrar Support Program is run in collaboration with General Practice Training Tasmania.