GP - Sheffield Medical Centre
Sheffield Medical Centre
Location: North West Tasmania
Occupation: General Practitioner
Title Description: GP
Position Type: Permanent
Moratorium Period: 7 Years
Sheffield Medical Centre was recognised by RACGP in 2013 as the Tasmanian general practice of the year. The practice also won the Gold Award for Customer Service in the same year.
A full-time GP position is available for a generally or vocationally registered GP who is interested in patient management in a rural setting.
Our well-established practice has a strong reputation for providing quality care within the local community.
Skills and Experience required:
- Registered, or eligible for registration, with the Medical Board of Australia
- Previous GP experience
Our hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our services include:
- Mixed billing
- Full-time nursing
- Onsite pathology, podiatry, dietitian, diabetic educator
- Fully accredited with AGPAL
- Fully computerised
- Secure onsite parking
- Your own consulting room
- Small friendly experienced team
- After hours on-call roster with GP Assist
- Nursing home visits
The practice has four consultation rooms, three nurse practitioner/treatment rooms and a rehabilitation centre for patients with chronic conditions.
What's on offer?
- The team operates from a purpose-built clinic with modern fit-out and dedicated treatment rooms, all comfortably furnished
- Privately owned by an experienced GP
- The practice is offering a competitive salary, negotiable based on qualifications and experience (with guaranteed minimum earnings of $120,000 per annum based on working full-time).
- Workforce Incentive Payments ($12,000 after 2 years increasing to $23,000 per annum after 5 years ongoing)
- Eligible location for the HR+ Health Workforce Scholarship Program, which offers generous funding for health professionals looking to extend the skills and services they can offer their community
- Reduction in your moratorium
- Eligible location for MDRAP, RACGP PEP, RVTS and ACRRM IP
- HR+, in conjunction with the practice, will organise a comprehensive orientation program on arrival, tailored to your needs
To apply, pls contact Janine Tabe 6332 8600 or email: email@example.com
HR+ will retain your information for a period of 24 months following your most recent communication.
Date advertised: Wednesday 30th January 2019