GP - Tasman Medical Practice - Nubeena
Tasman Medical Practice
Location: Southern Tasmania
Occupation: General Practitioner
Title Description: GP
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part Time, Casual / Contract / Locum
Moratorium Period: 7 years
Exciting opportunity for a VR GP or GP couple to become a member of a fantastic coastal close knit community.
Nubeena is a beachside township on the Tasman Peninsula. It is surrounded by world class bush walking tracks including the Three Capes walk, Fortescue National Park, Shipstern Bluff for the surfing enthusiast and the Port Arthur Historic Site. 1 hour away from Marion Bay home to local markets, wineries, annual show, and the 3 day Falls Music Festival. Commute to the Hobart Airport is only 1hour and 15 minutes away.
Fully supported by neighbouring family orientated practice located in Sorell, providing full administration support and the capacity to offer special interest opportunities such as skin cancer medicine.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm consulting.
After hours on call for transitional 4 rural health care beds (fully remunerated)
- Small intimate practice servicing a rural community that doubles in size over the summer. Great opportunity to practice complex care medicine.
- Practice supports small co-located nursing home (28 available beds) with 4 transitional rural health care beds.
- Staffed by local community members
- Fully computerised mixed billing practice with nursing staff.
What's on offer?
What’s on offer?
- Contract position
- 80% of billings including GST
- Sign on incentives, accommodation provided plus amenities and access to relocation funding
- Opportunities for teaching, scholarships and rural training and up skilling (EMST courses etc ) supported
Lyn Beardwood HR+ 03 6332 8600 firstname.lastname@example.org
Date advertised: Tuesday 10th September 2019