Psychologist - Healthstyles Allied Health Clinic (Burnie)
Healthstyles Allied Health Clinic
Location: North West Tasmania
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part Time
Healthstyles Clinic in Burnie is expanding and now is your chance to take on a full time or part time role with a leading allied health provider in Tasmania’s north-west. HR+ are offering a relocation grant of up to $5000 to eligible applicants and you may also be eligible for a Health Workforce Scholarship of up to $10,000. Don’t delay- apply now!
Healthstyles Clinic is seeking an experienced behavioural specialist/psychologist to work with their busy allied health team. The position is permanent with flexible hours to suit either full or part time arrangements.
- Conduct functional behaviour assessments for NDIS clients both at their clinic and in the field
- develop positive behaviour support plans
- Administering cognitive and other assessments
- Preparation of reports
- Staff training
- liaise with participants, staff and other stakeholders
To be successful you must have:
- a relevant tertiary qualification in Psychology
- general registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- experience delivering behavioural support services
- experience working with disabled clients, their families and caregivers
- eligibility for NDIS provider registration
- knowledge of NDIS practice standards
- the ability to work independently
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- a working with vulnerable people check
Healthstyles Clinic is a friendly, supportive allied health practice operating in Tasmania’s beautiful north-west. The practice has been operating since 2005 and has established a reputation for professional and effective service delivery over this time.
Healthstyles Clinic is NDIS registered. Their team consists of passionate psychologists, and behavioural specialists, qualified supervisors and practitioners holding or completing masters level qualifications. This is your opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What's on offer?
Healthstyles Clinic will offer:
- Provision of rooms, referrals and client scheduling
- Client billing and accounts
- MS Surface tablet with Office 365
- Peer supervision, training opportunities and access to clinical resources.
In addition to this Healthstyle clinic can offer the successful candidate a generous hourly rate between $80-$100 per hour.
Plus HR+ is offering a $5000 relocation grant to eligible applicants and you would also be eligible to apply to the Health Workforce Scholarship Program, up to the value of $10,000.
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to Steven Lennon firstname.lastname@example.org
Date advertised: Tuesday 18th February 2020