Psychologist - ELPE Health
Location: North West Tasmania
Occupation: Psychology, Social Work
Position Type: Part Time
ELPE Health is looking to expand their existing team and need the services of a Clinical/Registered Psychologist or Accredited Mental Health Social Worker to provide services in the Smithton/Wynyard area.
The role of the Clinical/Registered Psychologist or Accredited Mental Health Social worker is to provide focussed psychological strategies to individuals, couples and families through evidence-based interventions, specialised treatment therapies and programs.
Essential qualifications, education, skills and/or experience
- Current and full registration with AHPRA or membership with Australian Association of Social Worker as an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker
- Working with vulnerable people registration
- Have a Medicare Provider number (or be eligible and willing to obtain Medicare provider number)
- Excellent counselling and clinical skills
- An outstanding work ethic
- Demonstrate a high degree of autonomy, self-motivation and professional judgment
- Evidence of clinical supervision and ongoing professional development
- Ability to relate and communicate with diverse population and groups
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
Desirable qualifications, education, skills and/or experience
- Proficiency in Windows operating system
- Knowledge of My Practice, Practice Management Software
ELPE Health Pty, Ltd is a new and vibrant Allied Health Business established in Ulverstone on the Central Coast of the North West region of Tasmania in July 2016.
ELPE Health currently employs experienced staff including a Clinical and Registered Psychologists, Accredited Mental Health Social Workers, Occupational Therapist and NDIS Support Coordinators. The goal is to grow the business according to service needs and gaps in the region, expanding to include outreach services.
What's on offer?
ELPE Health are open to negotiate employment or sub-contrating arrangements depending on your preference.
Date advertised: Friday 14th December 2018
The team at ELPE Health are employed under the Health Professional and Support Services Award and the salary will be negotiated depending on experience and knowledge.