Clinical Supervisor - Healthstyles Clinic (North and North-West)
Location: Northern Tasmania
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Healthstyles Clinic, a leading NDIS registered provider of allied health services, is seeking an experienced Clinical Supervisor to support the growth of their organisation across North & North-West Tasmania.
Healthstyles Clinic is seeking an experienced Psychologist to join their passionate team of allied health professionals. You will assist their principal practitioner with clinical supervision of psychologists and behaviour specialists. The position is permanent with flexible hours to suit either full or part time arrangements.
- supervise psychologists and behaviour specialists, assessing clinical performance and ensuring compliance with NDIS standards and our internal policies and procedures
- assist principal practitioner with the management and development of clinical services
- identify and contribute to continual improvement and organisational development
- consult with participants and stakeholders to ensure the best outcomes for participants and the organisation
- assist with client allocations to ensure appropriate & effective clinical case management across the team
- provide clinical guidance in team meetings and staff training
To be successful you must have:
- minimum 5 years’ experience as a registered psychologist
- experience in clinical leadership and supervising practitioners
- experience delivering behavioural support services
- demonstrated experience working with senior management, staff and stakeholders to contribute to effective participant outcomes
- knowledge of NDIS practice standards
- current working with vulnerable people and AHPRA registrations
Healthstyles Clinic is a friendly, supportive allied health practice. The practice has been operating since 2005 and has established a reputation for professional and effective service delivery over this time.
The Healthstyles Clinic team is led by a board approved supervisor with 24 years’ experience as a registered psychologist. Their team consist of passionate psychologists, social workers and behavioural specialists and a standout administrative team to make your day run smoothly.
What's on offer?
This is your opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team that thrives on knowledge and improving the outcomes for their participants.
Healthstyles Clinic can offer the successful candidate a generous hourly rate, flexible work arrangements to suit your lifestyle and the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the organisation
To apply or simply to enquire about how this might suit you, please contact Gemma Hine Smith on 0488 481 884, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date advertised: Thursday 9th November 2023