Physiotherapist - Transform Physio (Hobart)
Location: Southern Tasmania
Position Type: Full Time
Transform Aged Physiocare are seeking dedicated and driven Physiotherapists to join their team in Hobart.
Our Hobart teams working across Residential Aged Care and Community settings are seeking Physiotherapists to join them in a Casual, Full Time or Part Time capacity, flexible days and hours on offer. Graduates are welcome to apply for this position.
- Positive attitude, you're empathetic and compassionate;
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Appropriate working visas;
- National Police Record Check; and
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Duties and responsibilities
- Brand ambassador, client relationship management;
- Pain management treatments and 1:1 private consultations;
- Individualized circuit and gym based classes;
- Rehab, Neurological, Cardio and Musc conditions;
- Falls prevention, and strength and balance training;
- Community home visit;
- Outcome-driven reablement programs;
- Provide Physiotherapy education and training to colleagues and clients
At Transform Physio we are passionate about your career. We support innovation, career growth, and open collaboration. Though we have 100+ employees we have maintained a family culture, working in the fastest growing employment sector in Australia. We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join our driven team providing quality care in the community, wellness and aged care sector.
What's on offer?
As a growing company, exciting career advancement opportunities await the successful incumbents and salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
All team members receive comprehensive training and support to help you adapt to the aged care and community environment.
Transform Physio offer:
- Career Pathways across clinical portfolios and leadership;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Work within small teams of professionals;
- Regular mentoring;
- Clinical and business growth development opportunities; and
- Regular social and team building events
Please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please contact Catherine Durham on 0488 773 003.
Date advertised: Wednesday 16th January 2019