Physiotherapist - Engage Therapy (Launceston)
Location: Northern Tasmania
Position Type: Full Time
Engage Therapy is a highly innovative, private, allied health centre, seeking a full-time or part-time Physiotherapist to grow our current team. Engage Therapy is passionate about providing best practise, client-centred, integrated team interventions to our community. We work with both paediatric and adult caseloads. Attractive salary and relocation assistance available to the right candidate.
Our preferred candidates would:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience, with skills to work with both adult and paediatric populations, including complex neurological conditions.
- Share the Engage Therapy core values of:
- Be extraordinary
- Be a team player
- Believe in potential
- Find a better way
- Make it fun
Demonstrate experience of working collaboratively with the client, family, allied health team and stakeholders. Proactively participate in the growth of the Engage Therapy brand. This may include involvement in service development, marketing and community engagement.
Engage Therapy was created out of a passion to deliver high quality integrated team therapy services to the local community. Engage Therapy believes all our clients have an ability to learn, grow and develop regardless of their health concerns or disability.
Engage values the importance of our clients trusting and feeling confident in their therapist’s skills. Therefore, we guarantee the quality of our therapists through selecting passionate, experienced therapists with a strong professional development history.
We work in a variety of clinic and community based settings, to meet the needs of our clients. This includes outreach to rural areas. We are registered to provide services for the NDIS, DSS Better Start/Helping Children with Autism, MAIB, Medicare and private health funds.
Engage Therapy is committed to providing the most effective, evidence based treatment approaches for each client. This includes access to specialist equipment and intensive therapy options.
What's on offer?
- Permanent full-time and part-time employment options. This 1 FTE could be a job share depending to allow therapists to work in their preferred areas of expertise.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Attractive salary for right candidate, with additional commission on billable hours.
- Flexibility to grow caseload and develop services in preferred areas of practise.
- Variety of work environments and opportunities to collaborate with other experienced professionals.
- Support for training/professional development to meet the needs of the role.
- Administrative support and easy to use patient management systems, increasing your time to enjoy seeing clients.
- Relocation assistance for the right candidate and would consider sponsoring an overseas therapist on limited registration.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more about it, please contact Natasha on 0488 002633 or email your cover letter and CV to Natasha@engagetherapy.com.au
Date advertised: Wednesday 6th March 2019