Physiotherapist - Coastal Physiotherapy (Burnie)
Location: North West Tasmania
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Coastal Physiotherapy has a full time permanent physiotherapy role available for immediate start or for 2021 and HR+ has a $5000 relocation grant available for eligible applicants! Come and realise your full potential in private practice, from a new graduate to a more experienced practitioner, you won’t look back.
This role is for a full time physiotherapist (part time available if required) working in a busy physiotherapy/ multidisciplinary practice weekdays only (9am-5pm). No weekend work is expected. ! You will join a multidisciplinary team of 5 Physiotherapists and 2 Exercise Physiologists that provide rehabilitation services to the North West Coast of Tasmania.
Coastal Physiotherapy is looking for an enthusiastic physiotherapist who is a team player and looking for a very supportive learning environment to take the next step. You will need to be dynamic and enthusiastic to learn and teach other therapists your skills and offerings. This position will suit either a new graduate or an experienced practitioner who is eager to really value add to the local community and other staff.
The purpose of this position is to provide a full range of physiotherapy services to clients of the practice. This includes examination and treatment to rehabilitate and improve people with movement disorders through evidence based or best practice methods. The quality of the overall client experience relies heavily on this position due to its service focus and outcomes delivered.
Requirements of the position:
- Strong commitment to high profession standards.
- Demonstrated empathy for the needs of patients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- The ability to adapt to changing environments.
- A strong customer service focus.
- The ability to examine and treat patients effectively.
- The ability to function independently and within a team.
- Ability to use computer based applications.
- Some experience in health care systems, liaising with patients, referrers and compensable bodies and other health/medical professionals.
The Coastal Physiotherapy team consists of 5 physiotherapists and 2 exercise physiologists across 2 clinics in Burnie and Somerset, Tasmania. Their innovative practice offers:
- Very large modern gym with Pilates reformers and space for group and class activities.
- Individual fully equipped treatment rooms with electronic notes and fully air-conditioned.
- Relaxed modern environment
- Variety of patient mix including sports, orthopaedic, occupational health, Pilates, women’s health, exercise and manual therapy.
- Onsite workplace treatments on offer
- Fortnightly in-services
- Senior physiotherapists and exercise physiologists to increase your professional knowledge
- Competent administrative staff to assist in service delivery
- Great working conditions and hours
- They live by their values of Workplace Wellness, Community, Service Delivery, and Growth.
As an added bonus the practice happens to be in the north-west which is the gateway to some of Tasmania's most beautiful natural places. You will find classic coastal drives, food trails, stunning national parks and beautiful nature reserves.
What's on offer?
The package includes:
- Generous base wage plus incentives (ability to earn a very high income)
- Fortnightly professional development
- Generous professional education allowance
- Professional indemnity paid
- AHPRA registration paid
- APA membership paid
- Great social interaction between staff
HR+ also has on offer a $5000 relocation grant to eligible applicants and any successful applicant will be eligible to apply for the Health Workforce Scholarship Program, valued at up to $10,000 per year over a two year period.
Don’t wait, kick start your Physiotherapy career and enjoy the great lifestyle benefits for the outdoor enthusiast in Tasmania. Check out our webpage www.coastphysio.com.au
and see for yourself. Check out our Facebook page Coastal Physiotherapy Burnie and Somerset for all our recent news and activities.
Please email your CV and cover letter to Scott Willis email@example.com. You can contact Scott on 03 64314586 for further information.
Date advertised: Wednesday 1st July 2020