Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist - Transform Physio (Launceston)
Location: Northern Tasmania
Occupation: Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy
Position Type: Full Time
Whether you’re a new graduate or experienced Physio/OT - why not join Transform working in beautiful Tasmania this summer!
Transform Physio have opportunities in Hobart, Launceston or NW Tas, just talk to us about what suits you best!
Get out of the hustle and bustle and enjoy great work life balance. Explore stunning wineries and great hiking tracks while gaining valuable experience in this rewarding position!
You could even spend time in all 3 locations if you would like to get the most out of exploring Tasmania!
A Day In The Life At Transform
For Transform Physio, it’s about delivering high quality physiotherapy and occupational therapy services to allow those they care for to live healthy, happy and independent lives.
They aim to offer diversity and variety to all their staff through a range of supported environments, they do this through:
Residential Aged Care
- Providing comprehensive assessments and treatments to residents
- Providing privately funded 1:1 rehabilitation and group therapy tailored to individualised treatment plans and goals
- Delivering high quality clinical care through strength and balance training and implementing complex falls prevention strategies
- Staff education and manual handling training
- ADL assessments and strategies to promote independence
Community Home Care
- Providing care to those in their own homes including rehabilitation across musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiorespiratory conditions
- Short term restorative care, Home care packages, NDIS
- Home modification assessments and recommendations
Why Transform Physio?
They would love for you to join their growing team of dedicated practitioners who provide care to residents living in aged care facilities, their own homes and community settings. This enables those who they support to remain independent, recover from surgery or receive treatment in their own environments.
To fit in at Transform Physio you will be passionate, accountable, team focused, empathetic and outcome driven - when we live by these values, we know we can make a real difference to the lives of others every day.
What's on offer?
Transform’s Commitment To You
Our team culture is important to us and as a valued member of Transform Physio we will invest in you by offering;
- A flexible work life balance
- Tailored individual mentoring from experienced clinicians and managers to continue developing your career
- Supported career progression pathways both clinical and managerial
- A supportive team culture with regular CPD through clinical interest groups, offsite team meetings and networking events
- Competitive salary and allowances
If you share the Transform values and love making a difference, apply today or contact their careers team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date advertised: Thursday 24th October 2019