Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Psychologist - Invermay Allied Health (Launceston)
Invermay Allied Health
Location: Northern Tasmania
Occupation: Occupational Therapy
Position Type: Casual / Contract / Locum
Invermay Allied Health is seeking suitably qualified physiotherapists, occupational therapists and psychologists to join their team as an independent contractor, with the added benefits of a multidisciplinary team and established company.
Invermay Allied Health are seeking additional allied health professionals to join their team and expand their services under a room rental/sublease arrangement. Positions currently sought include Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Psychology.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy or Psychology.
- Preference for at least 5 years clinical experience in paediatrics and/or disability.
- Ability to work under funding schemes such as Medicare and the NDIS.
Invermay Allied Health is an established multidisciplinary allied health practice, seeing predominately paediatric clients with developmental delays and/or disabilities, but they also work with adults and young adults with disabilities.
Their current team includes Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Clinical Psychology and a Play Therapist.
They are establishing themselves as one of the leading providers of multidisciplinary allied health services in Northern Tasmania and have waiting lists that are beyond their current capacity. You would have the opportunity to step into an existing client base whilst growing your own area of expertise.
What's on offer?
Benefits and perks:
- Freedom to operate as a sole trader, whilst maintaining opportunities to collaborate within a multidisciplinary framework.
- Flexibility to work preferred days and hours
- Attractive remuneration via daily/ weekly room rental fee rather than percentage or commission based model.
- Ability to develop and shape preferred client base within areas of expertise
- Large referral base already established and multiple opportunities for cross referrals within the practice.
- Friendly collaborative team atmosphere
Please contact Greer via email for a confidential discussion or for further information or email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Date advertised: Thursday 2nd May 2019