Occupational Therapist and/or Physiotherapist
Location: Northern Tasmania
Occupation: Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy
Position Type: Full Time
Moratorium Period: n/a
Be Inspired, find meaning, go further!
Transform has a history of training and retaining exceptional Graduates. Many of our Team Managers started as Transform grads and we’re proud to say they’re still with us today - helping to lead and shape our business!
My Grad Year
Alongside our team of graduates, you will develop your clinical skills and knowledge, customer service skills in healthcare, client relationship management skills and more. You’ll have a designated mentor and opportunities to learn alongside your fellow grads in dynamic and interactive learning sessions - ensuring your career is off to the best start possible!
My Day at Transform
Busy and varied, you will be visiting clients in residential aged care, providing comprehensive treatment to a range of conditions, focusing on falls prevention, strength and balance training. You’ll also be involved with a Community home visit clinical caseload providing outcome focused rehabilitation. Our mission is to work with our clients to achieve their goals of staying independent, mobile and happy for as long as possible
We love our people.
At Transform, we strive to be the employer of choice! We pride ourselves on being a progressive, supportive and passionate group. We employee over 150 allied health professionals and still maintain our family culture. We’re looking for enthusiastic graduates to join our close knit team, to continue to provide high quality, diverse services in the community and aged care and wellness clinics.
What's on offer?
- Attend a ‘Welcome to Transform’ day - our family culture will make you feel right at home!
- Regular team gatherings - stay connected with your peers and Transform
- Professional Development conference days, clinical interest groups and ongoing CPD support
- Fun filled regular social and team building events
- We provide genuine career advancement opportunities within the Transform family
- Interstate secondment opportunities - travel and work, what’s not to love?
And Of Course The Necessities
- Current AHPRA registration
- Appropriate working visas
- National Police Record Check (will can help you with this)
- Valid driver’s licence and car to get around in
How to Apply Click APPLY, or contact Catherine to chat further about the role:
p: 0488 773 003
Date advertised: Friday 8th March 2019