headspace Centre Manager - Cornerstone Youth Services (Devonport)
Cornerstone Youth Services Inc.
Location: North West Tasmania
Occupation: Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Social Work
Position Type: Full Time
headspace Devonport is seeking a highly motivated Centre Manager to join their team. This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced clinician to take the next step in their career.
This is a full-time position (76 hours a fortnight) working Monday-Friday and is based in their Devonport office. Part-time hours may be considered for the right applicant.
You will work under the direction of the CEO, and will be responsible for:
- leading a team of clinicians to deliver evidence-based, best-practice clinical care
- providing clinical oversight, in collaboration with the Clinical Leads, to ensure continuity of high-level service delivery to headspace clients
- overseeing and managing the operations and future growth of the headspace Centre
Please review the position description for more information about the role, including the required qualifications.
Cornerstone Youth Services Inc. (CYS) is the lead agency for the headspace centres in Devonport and Devonport and the satellite centre in Burnie. They have been providing services to young people in the community for over ten years. They provide a broad range of service to young people aged from 12-25. They are focused on health promotion, prevention, early intervention and empowering young people to develop help-seeking behaviours.
headspace is an early intervention mental health service, supporting young people with mental health, physical health (including sexual health), alcohol and drug services, and
What's on offer?
What they offer
- Values-based culture
- Access to full salary packaging
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Employee assistance program
- A budget for professional development and external supervision
Salary is based on experience and will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position please contact Alison Roberts, Acting CEO on
A copy of the Position Description can be obtained by phoning 6335 3100 or by email from email@example.com.
To apply, please include:
Date advertised: Wednesday 8th September 2021
- A cover letter that briefly addresses the selection criteria
- Your current resume.