Behavioural Support Practitioner - Healthstyles Clinic (Launceston)
Location: Northern Tasmania
Occupation: Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Social Work
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part Time
Healthstyles Clinic, a leading registered NDIS provider is expanding and this is your chance to join them. They also happen to be based in the stunning, safe island state of Tasmania, with so much to explore right on your doorstep!
The Healthstyles Clinic team is seeking a behavioural support practitioner to work with their busy allied health team. The position is permanent with flexible hours to suit either full or part time arrangements. There is a need in Northern Tasmania that far outweighs the capacity so you would be able to choose how much you work with an existing caseload and you will know that you are making a real difference in this tight knit community.
Healthstyles Clinic value flexibility and you will get all the benefits of working with a committed team while still managing your own hours and schedule.
This role is open to experienced professionals but graduates are also encouraged to apply. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from a highly experienced team.
- Conduct functional behaviour assessments for NDIS clients both at their clinic and in the field
- Develop positive behaviour support plans
- Work with a range of ages and groups or individuals and evidence based therapy methods
- Preparation of reports
- Staff training and professional development
- Liaise with participants, staff and other stakeholders
To be successful you must have:
- An allied health degree
- registration or provisional registration with a relevant professional body
- willingness to learn about behavioural support services
- experience working with disabled clients, their families and caregivers
- eligibility for NDIS provider registration
- knowledge of NDIS practice standards
- the ability to work independently
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- a working with vulnerable people check
Healthstyles Clinic is a friendly, supportive allied health practice operating in Tasmania’s north and north-west. The practice has been operating since 2005 and has established a reputation for professional and effective service delivery over this time.
Healthstyles Clinic is also NDIS registered. Their team consists of passionate psychologists, social workers and behavioural specialists, qualified supervisors and practitioners holding or completing masters level qualifications. They also have experienced allied health assistants and a standout administrative team to make your day run smoothly.
As we mentioned the team are experienced, you will receive quality therapy and administrative support and you will get to live in one of Australia’s most sought after cities- Launceston. Launceston is Tasmania’s second largest city and has a growing reputation for excellent food, wine, nature and culture. An affordable and easy to live in city where housing prices are reasonable and peak hour traffic isn’t an issue, plus with travel restrictions there are so many places to holiday at home right here on the island!
What's on offer?
This is your opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team that thrives on knowledge and improving the outcomes for their clients.
The location is world class and in addition to this Healthstyles Clinic can offer the successful candidate an hourly rate between $45-$80 per hour dependant on experience.
To apply or simply to enquire about how this might suit you, please contact Steven Lennon on 130 240 030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date advertised: Thursday 3rd June 2021