Behavioural Support Practitioner - Healthstyles Clinic (Launceston)
Location: Northern Tasmania
Occupation: Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Social Work
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part Time
Healthstyles Clinic is expanding and now is your chance to take on a full time or part time role with a leading allied health provider in Tasmania.
Healthstyles Clinic is seeking an experienced behavioural support practitioner to work with their busy allied health team. The position is permanent with flexible hours to suit either full or part time arrangements.
- Conduct functional behaviour assessments for NDIS clients both at their clinic and in the field
- develop positive behaviour support plans
- Preparation of reports
- Staff training
- liaise with participants, staff and other stakeholders
To be successful you must have:
- a relevant tertiary qualification
- registration with a relevant professional body
- experience delivering behavioural support services
- experience working with disabled clients, their families and caregivers
- eligibility for NDIS provider registration
- knowledge of NDIS practice standards
- the ability to work independently
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- a working with vulnerable people check
Healthstyles Clinic is a friendly, supportive allied health practice operating in Tasmania’s north and north-west. The practice has been operating since 2005 and has established a reputation for professional and effective service delivery over this time.
Healthstyles Clinic is NDIS registered. Their team consists of passionate psychologists, occupational therapist and behavioural specialists, qualified supervisors and practitioners holding or completing masters level qualifications. This is your opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What's on offer?
Healthstyles Clinic will offer:
- Clean, well furnished rooms
- All administrative support
- Modern notebook with Office 365 premium
- Peer supervision, training opportunities and access to extensive clinical resources.
In addition to this Healthstyle clinic can offer the successful candidate a generous hourly rate between $80-$100 per hour.
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to Steven Lennon email@example.com
Date advertised: Wednesday 27th May 2020