Registered and Enrolled Nurses - Ochre Medical Centre (West Coast of Tasmania)
Ochre Medical Centre
Location: West Coast Tasmania
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part Time, Casual / Contract / Locum
Ochre Medical Centre on the West Coast of Tasmania has multiple opportunities for dedicated registered and enrolled nurses. Come and enjoy the pristine air, explore the heritage forests and see the rugged coastlines on offer!
Ochre Health manages 4 practices on the West Coast of Tasmania, and they are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified nurses, preferably with general practice experience.
To be successful you must be able to travel and willing to work across all Ochre West Coast locations.
The locations include Queenstown, Zeehan, Strahan and Rosebery. The opportunities include a lead nurse to mentor, train and oversee clinical outcomes across the team of nurses in all practices, as well as 3-4 days in Zeehan and 3-4 days in Strahan. Plus, a casual nurse to assist with leave cover and COVID-19 Clinics.
- Must have current unconditional registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrate outstanding work ethic, organisational and time management skills
- Have experience in a fast-paced, multiple practitioner environment
- Must be available to work all shifts between 8:30 am and 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Beneficial experience but not mandatory:
- Experience with wound management, Immunisations and assisting in procedures
- Experience with developing Health Assessment and CDM Plans
- Experience with Best Practice software highly regarded
- 2-3 years+ General Practice nursing experience highly regarded
- Experience with minor procedures and treatment
- Childhood Immunisations
- Chronic Disease Management
- Minor procedure assistance
Established in 2002 by GPs Dr Ross Lamplugh and Dr Hamish Meldrum, Ochre Health is a leading provider of primary healthcare in Australia, operating a network of over 50 medical centers around the country.
Built on a founding purpose of improving health in regional and rural communities and now partnering with over 300 doctors, the company is unique amongst its peers in recording and reporting on patient health outcomes.
What's on offer?
Some of the benefits on offer are:
- State of the art facilities
- Highly professional setup
- On the job training
- A friendly and supportive team of colleagues
- Access to the HR+ Health Workforce Scholarship Program
- A variety of scenic practice locations- never get bored!
Flexible working arrangements may be negotiated to those seeking a week on/off roster and accommodation can be provided at Rosebery within the Ochre Health housing.
In addition to the above you will be living and working in Tasmania’s Wilderness World Heritage Area that is home to ancient rainforests and the stunning Macquarie Harbour. In contrast the area has a rich mining heritage and each town has buildings that will take you back in time. Short walks and chasing waterfalls will fill your weekends!
Please send a cover letter and resume to-
Practice 2IC: Michelle Walker
Date advertised: Wednesday 24th November 2021