Registered Nurse - Mulitple Positions (Launceston)
Location: Northern Tasmania
Occupation: Nursing and Midwifery
Position Type: Permanent
HR+ Tasmania is seeking experienced practice nurses for a large Launceston based general practice. They have ongoing roles available so if you are thinking about a change, or a challenge- then it is time to talk to us!
If you’re seeking a relaxed, chilled out position…. then this isn’t for you!
- Have management experience?
- Love chronic disease management?
- Are you a nurse immuniser?
Then it is time to talk to us about one of the 3 different opportunities available for experienced registered nurses with general practice experience.
A combination of organisational growth and some changes in availability means that a variety of both full-time, part-time and casual positions are available.
Our client is seeking three main areas of nursing expertise.
- Firstly our client looking for the right person to look after their amazing team of nurses – a leader, influencer, multi tasker extraordinaire, peacemaker, problem solver….. AKA a nurse manager!
- A nurse immuniser to add value to their patient base. Tell us what might work for you and we will see if we can make it happen!
- Practice nurses are also needed for chronic disease management or if that isn’t your thing we can find a role for you in the treatment room or we can combine both areas. Also if you have a special area of interest we would love to hear how you could be adding value to our already awesome team.
No weekend or shift work required. Just think of your work-life balance!
This is a forward thinking, extremely busy practice with a number of experienced practice nurses on board, and not to mention a variety of sought after GP’s and a supportive management and administrative team.
With all of this in place you will get to do what you do best in this company that runs like a well-oiled machine. You will also get the opportunity to work amongst a number of other medical and allied health professionals.
This is your chance to be the part of dynamic and progressive organisation within multidisciplinary team with a supportive culture
What's on offer?
As a growing organisation our client offers security as well as the opportunity to grow with the organisation and develop your skills where your nursing interests lie.
You will never have time to be bored and will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of patients that you work with. As an added bonus you will be paid above award wages as well as having access to ongoing professional development opportunities.
Please provide a CV and covering letter letting us know what you’re looking for!
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For a confidential phone call please ring Danica Foy on 03 6332 8600.
Date advertised: Thursday 4th April 2019