Registered Nurse In Charge - Meercroft Care Inc (Devonport)
Meercroft Care Inc
Location: North West Tasmania
Position Type: Permanent, Part Time
Meercroft Care Inc have a permanent part-time Registered Nurse In Charge position available, specifically for afternoon shifts. The role focuses on providing holistic care to residents, with an inclusive approach that aims to improve their overall well-being.
In this role you will be responsible for providing holistic, safe, and quality care to our residents, working collaboratively as a team assisting in the provision of healthcare services that enhances the residents’ well-being and is inclusive of their physical, psychological, social and spiritual qualities, to improve quality of life. On offer is the opportunity to join a supportive team of like-minded people who thrive on helping others.
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous experience as a Nurse in either the health care or aged care setting.
- Excellent organisational and communications skills and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
- A positive, flexible outlook and the ability to respond to difficult situations calmly and sensitively.
- WWVP registration with NDIS endorsement or the ability to obtain.
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
Meercroft Care Inc pride themselves on providing exceptional care to some of the most vulnerable members of their community. Enabling the provision of specialist support for people living with complex needs associated with mental illness and/or dementia and aging into a mainstream residential aged care setting.
What's on offer?
- Meercroft Care offers a minimum of 57.75 hours per fortnight for the right candidates.
- The position is permanent part-time with afternoon shifts.
- The wage range is $33.99 to $43.40 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
- An additional allowance of $43.81 per in-charge shift is provided.
- Being a not-for-profit organisation salary packaging of up to $15,900 per year is available as an incentive.
- Up to $2'000 relocation allowance offered
Applications consisting of a resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience for this role need to BE submitted via website -https://www.meercroft.org/join.... Any inquiries about the role can be directed to Julie Patterson/HR Coordinator 64210 195.
Employment with Meercroft Care Inc is subject to a Health check, covid- 19 immunisation as required as per Commonwealth and State Government Mandate and Working with Vulnerable Persons check that meets NDIS/Aged Care Standard requirements.
Date advertised: Monday 27th November 2023