Registered and Graduate Nurses - Aged Care Deloraine (Deloraine)
Aged Care Deloraine
Location: Northern Tasmania
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part Time, Casual / Contract / Locum
Aged Care Deloraine are looking for highly motivated Registered Nurses and Graduate Nurses to join their team on a permanent full-time, part-time or on a casual basis. In these roles, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional care to residents and providing the support they need to thrive.
As a Registered Nurse at Aged Care Deloraine, you'll have the opportunity to work with a dedicated team who are committed to enhancing the quality of life for their residents. You'll provide high-quality nursing care and clinical support, while working collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to ensure that residents receive the best possible care.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Current AHPRA registration for Nurses.
- Committed to aged care documentation and case management.
- Reliable and able to maintain a safe and high standard of practice.
- Good time management and ability to lead a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent medication management.
- Current satisfactory National Police Check and NDIS Worker Screening Clearance- or willingness to obtain.
- Evidence of right to work in Australia.
- Have had at least 3 doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccination.
Aged Care Deloraine is a leading aged care facility dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for their residents. They offers two permanent residential care facilities, Kanangra and Grenoch, providing a total of 95 beds, and respite care services. Aged Care Deloraine offers various aged care services from independent living units to residential care, including specialised facilities for high-care needs including dementia.
Their mission is centered around a commitment to excellence, ensuring that each and every resident receives holistic care that meets their individual needs and exceeds their expectations. At Aged Care Deloraine they believe in creating a homely environment of dignity, fairness, and respect. They recognise the importance of partnering with their staff and the wider community to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere that fosters a sense of belonging for their residents.
What's on offer?
- A supportive environment.
- Facilities with Registered Nurse staffing levels above Care Minute targets (for RN minutes).
- Competitive above award salary.
- Not for Profit salary packaging options.
- Paid meal breaks.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your needs.
- Professional growth and advancement.
- Relocation assistance for the right applicant.
- Temporary accommodation is also available.
Click Apply Now! Join Aged Care Deloraine today and experience a fulfilling career in aged care, where you can make a meaningful difference while enjoying the rewards and benefits of a supportive and dynamic workplace. Applications that meet the Essential Criteria only will be considered.
Date advertised: Friday 10th November 2023