Mount Nelson Medical Centre and Bedford Street Medical Centre - Registered Nurse (Hobart)
Mount Nelson Medical Centre and Bedford Street Medical Centre
Location: Southern Tasmania
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Mount Nelson Medical Centre and Bedford Street Medical Centre is seeking an experienced full-time Practice Nurse to join their team. You will join a close-knit team of professionals who are committed to improving the health and well-being of their patients. If you're an experienced Practice Nurse with a passion for delivering exceptional patient care, they want to hear from you!
As a Practice Nurse at Mount Nelson Medical Centre and Bedford Street Medical Centre, you will play a key role in providing healthcare services to their patients across two locations. Your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of nursing tasks.
- Conduct patient assessments, administer vaccinations, perform wound care and assist with minor surgical procedures
- Educate patients on managing chronic conditions and promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Collaborate with the healthcare team to develop and implement care plans
- Be responsible for cold chain and infection control procedures
- Contribute to maintaining practice accreditation standards
- Enhance clinic processes with your experience in general practice
- Registered Nurse (RN) qualification and current AHPRA registration
- Completed CPR training in the last three years, or willingness to obtain
- Significant experience in a primary care or general practice setting
Mount Nelson Medical Centre and Bedford Street Medical Centre are dedicated to fostering a supportive and inclusive work environment. You will be joining the current team, which includes Principal GP Dr. Kaur, Practice Manager Raghav, and Medical Receptionist. In the near future, they are set to further expand their team by welcoming a new General Practitioner!
What's on offer?
- Business hours of work – No night shifts!
- Diversity of work with the opportunity to work across 2 locations
- The chance to collaborate closely with the clinical team on quality improvement activities
- A supportive and inclusive workplace culture that highly values your contributions
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For inquiries, please contact Primary Health Workforce Consultant Jade Hassell at 03 6332 8600.
Date advertised: Monday 13th November 2023