Enrolled Nurse - Wynyard Medical Centre (Wynyard)
Wynyard Medical Centre
Location: North West Tasmania
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part Time, Casual / Contract / Locum
Wynyard Medical Centre is seeking an Enrolled Nurse to join their expanding team. Say goodbye to shift work and weekends and embrace a fulfilling career in general practice.
In this position you will work alongside an experienced team of healthcare professionals, dedicated to meeting the growing healthcare needs of the community. This position offers flexibility, with options for casual, part-time, or full-time employment.
- Perform diagnostic testing, including ECG, spirometry and audiometry assessments
- Performing health assessments and chronic disease management plans
- Administering immunisations for both adults and children
- Fulfil and maintain practice accreditation standards
- Conducting pre-employment medical examinations
- Implementing infection control procedures
- Assisting in minor surgical procedures
The ideal candidate will have:
- Registration with APRHA
- Covid-19 vaccination training
- Basic Life Support / CPR certificate
- Proficiency in the use of technology
- Experience working in a general practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- Proficiency in clinical administration tasks and exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, solve problems, and manage time effectively
- Professional demeanor, attitude and ability to collaborate effectively as part of a team
The practice is situated in the picturesque North West coastal township of Wynyard, Tasmania. Wynyard Medical Centre are committed to providing a high standard of care for their patients. The practice provides a friendly, caring environment where the contribution of all team members is valued. The purpose-built practice is fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology and equipment in all consulting rooms. Following a redevelopment project in 2018, the centre now boasts an increased number of consulting rooms, dedicated rooms for allied health professionals, a procedure room, and a 4-bed nurse triage-treatment room.
What's on offer?
- Excellent work life balance with flexible rosters, and without the need for shift work, weekend, or public holiday work.
- Opportunity to take on a diverse range of nursing duties which will consolidate your existing skills and provide opportunities for further development and education.
- Remuneration as per the Nurses Award. However, there is a possibility of considering above award wages based on the candidate's level of experience and expertise.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to enhance your current nursing skills. Please send any inquiries, along with your resume and cover letter, to Practice Principal, Dr Roland Ark: email@example.com A position description will be shared with selected candidates during the interview process.
Date advertised: Thursday 10th August 2023