Enrolled and Registered Nurse - Corumbene Care (New Norfolk)
Corumbene Care for the Aged
Location: Southern Tasmania
Occupation: Nursing and Midwifery
Position Type: Part Time
Corumbene Care is seeking experienced Enrolled and Registered Nurses who are able to work a variety of shifts (morning, afternoon, nights, weekends) at their facility on a casual or part time basis.
Enrolled and Registered Nurse's are responsible for providing evidence-based nursing care for residents or clients at their facility in New Norfolk in accordance with the care plan developed in collaboration with the resident or client, their medical officer and other members of the health care team.
In particular the role requires:
- Experience, preferably in aged care
- A clear understanding of Accreditation Standards
- Current AHPRA nursing registration
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire to uphold high standards of person centred care and work
- Ability to work autonomously
- A willingness to learn and accept feedback
- A genuine desire to improve the lives of the Aged Care residents
- A current national police clearance
- Covid 19 vaccination
Corumbene Care is a well-established, not for profit, values driven organisation providing residential and community care, chronic health management, allied health and retirement living services. They have a 93 bed facility in New Norfolk and operate In Home Community Service care over three municipalities.
What's on offer?
The benefits of working at Corumbene all add up to great job satisfaction
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging options with generous tax-free benefits / salary sacrifice
- Career pathways
- Education and training opportunities
- Mentoring / induction programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Active diversity and health, safety and wellbeing culture
- Smoke free workplace
For more information about their lovely Derwent Valley, history and surrounds, please refer to www.derwentvalley.tas.gov.au
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please contact Karinda Green HR Officer on 03 6261 7331
Date advertised: Tuesday 5th October 2021