Clinical Care Coordinator - May Shaw Health Inc (Scottsdale)
May Shaw Health Inc
Location: Northern Tasmania
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
If you are looking for a key leadership role in a growing aged care organisation, this could be your next career move. May Shaw Health in Scottsdale are seeking a Clinical Care Coordinator to join and lead their team.
Based in Scottsdale, the Clinical Care Coordinator provides clinical leadership and professional nursing Supporting a team of nursing and care staff, the Clinical Care Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of care to achieve a high standard of care for our residents with a focus on supporting choice and independence.
Key responsibilities of the Clinical Care Coordinator include:
- Providing clinical and team leadership to ensure the safe and effective provision of nursing and care service to aged care facility consumers.
- Ensuring nursing and care staffing is maintained at agreed safe staffing levels and within allocated budget
- Maintaining oversight of care-planning, assessment, and review processes, ensuring adequate consumer involvement to promote ongoing safe and effective care
- Ensuring all clinical documentation is accurate and timely and aligns with reporting requirements
- Demonstrating an open disclosure and consultative approach to clinical practice and consumer clinical outcomes, including communication with families and consumers.
- Working in collaboration with the Clinical Governance and Education to ensure safe and effective delivery of nursing care in May Shaw
If you are looking for a key leadership role in a growing aged care organisation this could be your next career move. To be successful in this role you will need:
- Demonstrated clinical knowledge and at least three years’ recent aged care nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead a team of healthcare professionals
- Thorough understanding of Aged Care Funding instruments and tools, National Aged Care Quality Standards, and the national quality indicators program
- Experience identifying and managing quality improvement activities
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results – driving and delivering performance against a set of goals
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
May Shaw Health Centre Inc. adopts a community minded approach at its aged care facilities in Swansea and Scottsdale as well as Home Care services to the local community. With 110 residents across the sites and 180 staff to support them, they strive to be like a warm hotel with excellent health care and where their residents are supported to celebrate life.
What's on offer?
May Shaw Health’s values guide their future choice. Those values are:
- Collaboration - Communicating with honesty and integrity and partnering with each other and their communities.
- Equity - Celebrating inclusivity and diversity within their communities.
- Respect - Earning respect and trust by valuing individuals, families and communities with honesty and dignity.
- Leadership - To have the courage to provide leadership, governance and management at all levels of their organisation and communities.
If you want to make a significant contribution to their values-based organisation, they can offer a competitive salary with salary sacrificing available.
If you wish to apply, please email email@example.com to obtain a copy of the position description and the selection criteria. Applications that do not include a resume and a response to the selection criteria will not be considered. You can then submit your application via their website https://may-shaw-health-centre...;
Date advertised: Monday 3rd July 2023