GP - Westbury Medical Centre
Westbury Medical Centre
Location: Northern Tasmania
Occupation: General Practitioner
Title Description: GP
Position Type: Part Time
Moratorium Period: 10 Years
Westbury Medical Centre is a small practice supporting a rural and vibrant arts community. The town is nestled under the Great Western Tiers and features a village green, lots of tree-lined streets, old courtyards and stables, elegant old inns and many charming houses. Westbury is a delightful base for exploring the many nearby attractions, from Launceston and the Tamar Valley, to Cradle Mountain.
It has been identified that there is an ongoing need for a registered General Practitioner to assist with the existing patient base on a Full Time basis. You will have an existing case load.
- Eligible for general or specialist registration with AHPRA
- Previous GP experience desired, or option to join RACGP FSP
- Previous Emergency experience is an advantage
This position is full time Monday to Friday and offers a full patient list. Rostered on call expected, supported by GP Assist. Also rostered is participation in evening clinics and Saturday 10-1pm at Deloraine.
The practice has been completely renovated with three consulting rooms, and one treatment room. It is located on the main street, conveniently located nearby a Pharmacy, and has nursing support each day and blood collection.
It is a bulk billing practice and has a philosophy of providing a whole patient approach to diagnosis and treatment that is accessible to all members of their small community.
The practice is fully computerised.
Practice hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday,
8.30am to 6.00pm, Wednesday/Friday 8.30am to 8.00pm and Saturday 10.00am to
What's on offer?
- Gauranteed minimum earnings of $120,000 per annum based on working full time.
- Up to $5000 relocation package
- Opportunity to have your own practice within an already established team in a beautiful country town
- Opportunity to work 3-5 days per week.
- Position will ideally work across both Deloraine Medical Centre and Westbury Medical Centre
- HR+ will organise comprehensive orientation on arrival
HR+, in conjunction with the practice, will organise a comprehensive orientation program on arrival.
To apply, pls contact Janine Tabe email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HR+ will retain your information for a period of 24 months following your most recent communication.
Date advertised: Wednesday 30th January 2019