GP - TasPrac (Launceston)
Location: Northern Tasmania
Occupation: General Practitioner
Title Description: GP
Position Type: Permanent
Moratorium Period: 9 Years
TasPrac owns two Launceston based practices and due to expansion and retirement, they are seeking a full-time GP to join their team and take over an existing patient base.
This is a great opportunity to take over existing patients and secure new patients. Also, you get to run your practice how you like with the support of an experienced team, you will have discretion over appointments, sessions and billings.
Our Practices are open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm and after this, the phone is diverted to an After Hours Service.
Ideally, TasPrac is seeking a Vocationally Recognised GP to join their team.
TasPrac is a Tasmanian based company that was initially established to provide a range of services to efficiently and effectively manage practices, thus allowing the doctors to focus on the delivery of medical services.
TasPrac owns two Medical Practices, both of which are located 5 minutes from the Launceston CBD. Their Kings Meadows practice, where the successful GP will be based is in a prime shopping district and has ample onsite parking as well as a pharmacy. The practice is also due to be renovated in late 2018.
Kings Meadows Medical Centre offers:
- Mixed billing
- Is an AGPAL Accredited Practice
- 2 Registered Nurses, a Nurse Practitioner and a Clinical Coordinator
- Supportive environment, friendly practice manager and reception team
- Visiting allied health providers
- Medical Director software
- Pathology in practice
- Pharmacy next door
What's on offer?
Not only will you be able to have the support of an experienced company, team and an existing patient base but TasPrac also offer:
- Full time or part time consulting
- 65-70% of billings
- Hassle free practice management
- GP retains clinical control of their practice
- Existing and expanding patient base
- Advertising of your appointment on social media and local newspaper
- Supportive of special interests
A relocation subsidy may be available to a general practitioner looking to relocate to our Island state.
Please contact Dan Lowe the Business Manager at TasPrac on 0409 984 354 or email him at email@example.com
Date advertised: Friday 30th November 2018