GP - Tamar Skin Clinic
Tamar Skin Clinic
Location: Northern Tasmania
Occupation: General Practitioner
Title Description: GP
Position Type: Part Time
Moratorium Period: 9
Looking for a tree change? Then consider Launceston, where nature is on your doorstep.
- Experience in skin cancer medicine & surgery with the ability to work autonomously with back up of experienced skin cancer doctors.
- Certificate of dermoscopy
- VR GP
- A willingness to achieve SCCA accreditation.
- SCCA accredited doctor
- Advanced dermoscopy skills
- Advanced surgical skills including flaps and grafts.
- Qualification in aesthetics
We are in Launceston and are seeking a VR GP to join our team. We are a dedicated skin clinic, privately owned for over 20 years, with a well-established reputation within the northern Tasmanian community and GPs.
We select highly qualified medical staff with special interest areas in skin. All our doctors are GPs with advanced training in dermatology, skin cancer medicine and aesthetic medicine. Three Doctors are Accredited with SCCA and one Doctor holds Fellowship of the Skin Cancer Institute and Fellowship at the Australian Institute of Dermatology.
Please visit our website: www.tamarskinclinic.com.au
What's on offer?
What we offer:
- Part time up to 5 days per week.
- Great support through local plastic surgeons.
- Back up with onsite skin cancer doctors with exceptional surgical experience.
- Predominately private billing.
- Fully computerised using Best Practice.
- Monday to Friday, with no afterhours commitment. The clinic would consider opening on a Saturday if interest is there.
- Well-equipped consult and procedure rooms with ceiling surgical lighting, hyfrecator, and access to a Surgitron.
- Body photography and serial mapping is available through Metoptima Dermengine which each Dr has access to, and full body photography conducted by Nursing staff as requested.
- Established and solid patient base with continual growth.
- Online booking via Hotdoc.
- Staff parking.
- 35% service fee for clinic work, and 30% service fee for outreach clinics.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact Dr Susan Basson; phone 0429 431 275 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HR+ will retain your information for a period of 24 months following your most recent communication.
Date advertised: Monday 25th September 2023