GP - Ochre Medical Centre Bruny Island
Ochre Medical Centre Bruny Island
Location: Southern Tasmania
Occupation: General Practitioner
Title Description: GP
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part Time
Moratorium Period: 7 years
Seeking specialist GPs with an interest in women’s health to practice on Bruny Island. Enjoy the stunning scenery of the D’Entrecasteaux Channel from the ferry, on your way to work with an established multidisciplinary care team.
Ochre Medical Centre Bruny Island is looking for part-time female specialist GPs with no restrictions who specialise in women’s health to practice on Bruny Island.
- General Registration or Vocational Registration with AHPRA
- Proficient with common general practice conditions
- Current emergency medicine certificate (APLS, ELS, etc.)
- Recent experience in an unsupervised setting
- Previous experience as a Rural General Practitioner is highly desirable
The Bruny Island practice runs through the Community Health Centre along with a physiotherapist and community nurses. There are usually 1 to 2 GPs working 3 days per week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) from 10 am to 4 pm.
On other days, nurse-supported video and phone consultations with GPs will be available from 10 am to 4 pm.
The practice uses Medical Director and Pracsoft software and has a website through which patients may book appointments.
What's on offer?
- Flexible work arrangements
- Technology is kept up to date and subscriptions to valuable online resources are offered.
- Comprehensive clinical protocols and internal supply network for all necessary PPE and other equipment
- Practice is supported by visiting Allied Health Professionals and Registered Nurses to assist with CDM, immunisations, and women’s health
- DPA/MMM6 location
- Eligible location for Health Workforce Scholarship Program
- Eligible location for WIP-Doctor Stream payments
Please contact Cassie Scolyer at HR+ for more information email@example.com (03) 6332 8600 or apply now.
HR+ will retain your information for a period of 24 months following your most recent communication.
Date advertised: Friday 13th January 2023