GP - Launceston Medical Centre
Launceston Medical Centre
Location: Northern Tasmania
Occupation: General Practitioner
Title Description: GP
Position Type: Permanent
Moratorium Period: 9 Years
GP job available in modern purpose built facility. Pathology team on site guarantee same day results. Successful mixed billing and multidisciplinary clinic.
Awarded RACGPs 2016 Practice of the Year, our modern, custom designed medical centre has 14 GP consulting rooms, specifically designed to ensure the very best in patient care.
With opening hours spanning 7am – 9pm Monday to Friday, and 9am – 5pm Weekends and Public Holidays, Launceston Medical Centre offers flexible working hours to ensure quality work-life balance.
The supportive team of general practitioners offer a wide range of special interests including skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, sexual health, sports medicine and palliative care (to name a few).
With just over 70,000 active patient records, this busy practice is looking for a dynamic, friendly, upbeat GP with exceptional bedside manner.
What’s on offer
- Excellent coffee! Yes that’s right – this practice has the amazing Gigi café located inside the building!
- Rooftop Childcare Centre (Discovery Early Learning) scheduled to open in Oct 2019
- In addition to onsite coffee, there is a Pathology Lab, pharmacy and numerous specialists and allied health professionals
- 65% of billings (mixed billing practice)
- 100% appointment occupancy
- Hassle free practice management
- A collaborative team of GPs
- Located on the same block as the Launceston General Hospital
A practice CV and video can be provided on request.
This successful mixed billing, multidisciplinary clinic caters for the whole family and pride themselves on providing the highest quality of medical care to their patients. Energetic, vibrant and professional; the team consists of three GPs, excellent nursing support and two full-time friendly receptionists.
Along with a fantastic workplace environment and friendly team based culture- flexibility is on offer with either part time or full time options available.
What's on offer?
- Doctor owned practice
- Prime Launceston location
- Professional and collegial working environment
- Room for career growth
Additionally, Launceston is a fantastic place to raise a family with excellent education options, an energetic community lifestyle and a true 'community' feel where you'll feel welcome the moment you enter town.
Date advertised: Wednesday 30th January 2019