GP - Evandale General Practice
Evandale General Practice
Location: Northern Tasmania
Occupation: General Practitioner
Title Description: GP
Position Type: Full Time, Part Time
Moratorium Period: 9
Evandale General Practice is a GP-owned medical centre committed to delivering exceptional, holistic healthcare services to the valued community. Taking pride in their dedication to providing compassionate care, with a focus on promoting overall well-being and addressing the diverse medical needs of our patients.
Recently opened, they are seeking a passionate and skilled General Practitioner to join the team at Evandale General Practice. As a key member of our medical centre, you will play a vital role in delivering high-quality healthcare services to our patients.
- Diagnose and treat a wide range of medical conditions in patients of all age groups, ensuring comprehensive and personalised care.
- Conduct thorough medical assessments, physical examinations, and health screenings to accurately identify health concerns and develop appropriate treatment plans.
- Establish and maintain strong doctor-patient relationships, fostering trust and open communication.
- Continuously monitor and manage chronic illnesses, working collaboratively with patients to optimise their health outcomes.
- Prescribe medications, therapies, and treatments in accordance with medical guidelines and best practices.
- Provide preventive care advice and health education to patients, empowering them to make informed lifestyle choices.
- Collaborate effectively with our existing medical team and allied health professionals to deliver integrated healthcare services.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records and documentation in our electronic health record system.
- Participate in regular medical meetings, peer reviews, and continuous professional development activities to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Contribute to the growth and success of Evandale General Practice through active participation in strategic planning and community engagement initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fully qualified and registered as a General Practitioner in Australia.
- Possess excellent clinical skills and a commitment to evidence-based medicine.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities to build rapport with patients and colleagues.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary healthcare team.
- Demonstrated dedication to providing holistic care and promoting overall patient well-being.
Introducing Evandale General Practice - your trusted GP-owned medical centre dedicated to providing top-notch holistic care. With one full-time equivalent GP and a part-time nurse, they are already making a positive impact on the community's health. Now, they are thrilled to announce expansion plans, aiming to welcome three more talented GPs on board. Whether you're seeking part-time or full-time opportunities, they've got you covered. Plus, with access to on-site allied health services and proximity to Launceston's resources just 15 minutes away, they ensure comprehensive care for all our patients. Experience the difference of compassionate, quality healthcare at Evandale General Practice. Your well-being is their priority.
What's on offer?
- Competitive remuneration package, commensurate with experience and expertise.
- Flexible work hours to accommodate part-time or full-time preferences.
- Practice opening hours Monday-Thursday 9.00am-5.00pm
- Access to on-site allied health services and support.
- Opportunity for professional growth and continuing medical education.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment that values work-life balance.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on the health and lives of our community.
- Best Practice software
Join the Evandale General Practice team and be part of a progressive medical center dedicated to delivering exceptional healthcare services. If you share our passion for holistic care and are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of patients, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your updated resume and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position and your relevant qualifications to:
Janine Tabe email: email@example.com
HR+ will retain your information for a period of 24 months following your most recent communication.
Date advertised: Thursday 27th July 2023