GP/ VMO - Deloraine Medical Centre
Deloraine Medical Centre
Location: Northern Tasmania
Occupation: General Practitioner
Title Description: GP/VMO
Position Type: Full Time
Moratorium Period: 7 Years
Deloraine Medical Centre has expanded in recent years and offers a range of allied health services in a modern purpose built facility to the rear of the GP clinic.
It has been identified that there is an ongoing need for a registered General Practitioner to assist with the existing patient base on a Full Time basis. You will have an existing case load.
- Eligible for general or specialist registration with AHPRA
- Previous GP experience desired, or option to join RACGP FSP
- Previous Emergency experience is an advantage
The Deloraine Medical Centre is only a 40 minute drive from Launceston and set in the foothills of the Greater Western Tiers mountain range. Deloraine's community is an agricultrual hub surrounded by farms including salmon, honey, raspberries and cheese.
At this practice you will have the pleasure of working as an independent contractor with the support of 7 other GP professionals and 7 part-time nursing support.
The practice offers:
- A beautiful and well equipped office space
- A busy general practice, with a friendly working environment
- 10,000 registered patients from the greater area including surrounding small towns and communities
- This position is in a DPA area
- Currently looks after 2 local nursing homes, and has a shared on-call roster
- Deloraine also has a community hospital
With an impressive 30 years presence, serving the local community, the new doctor can expect a consistent patient flow.
Practice hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 8.30am to 6.00pm, Wednesday/Friday 8.30am to 8.00pm and Saturday 10.00am to 1.00pm.
What's on offer?
- Gauranteed minimum earnings of $120,000 per annum based on working full time.
- Up to $5000 relocation package
- Opportunity to have your own practice within an already established team in a beautiful country town
- Opportunity to work 3-5 days per week.
- Position will ideally work across both Deloraine Medical Centre and Westbury Medical Centre
- HR+ will organise comprehensive orientation on arrival
To apply, please contact Janine Tabe @ HR+ Tasmania email: email@example.com
HR+ will retain your information for a period of 24 months following your most recent communication.
Date advertised: Thursday 20th May 2021