Dentist - Stephen Pohan & Associates (Devonport)
Stephen Pohan & Associates
Location: North West Tasmania
Position Type: Full Time, Part Time
Are you a dental looking for a change or just looking to escape the lockdowns from other states? Well Tassie could be your covid free, clean-living answer!
One of the most reputable dental practices on Tasmania’s beautiful Northwest Coast, Dr Stephen Pohan & Associates is seeking a dentist to join their professional and fun team! They have very busy books and loyal patient base.
This position will suit a dentist who is a new graduate, recent graduate, or someone with years of experience looking to settle into a general seaside practice. This position can be full time or part time by negotiation.
You will also get the opportunity to live and work in Devonport. Tasmania is a home to world class tourist attractions such as Cradle Mountain and the glorious beaches of the North-West coast. There is so much to do and explore in our beautiful island state. And Melbourne is just less than a one-hour flight away.
This is a great career opportunity or the perfect option if you are looking for a change.
Dr Stephen Pohan & Associates is an expanding accredited dental practice that has been established for over 16 years, with a passionate focus on delivering exceptional quality of care to their patients. They manage a range of treatments from implants, orthodontics and sleep medicine.
The team that is dedicated and driven to do their very best which can be challenging, but also very rewarding.
What's on offer?
Here are just a few things the practice will provide:
- Consistently full books, months in advance. They currently have 2 dentists and 3 dental hygienists which are currently booked until mid-2022.
- Mentoring from their senior dentist, Dr Stephen Pohan who has more than 35 years’ experience. This is not only for those starting out but for anyone wanting to add to their skill set.
- A broad variety of dentistry including cosmetics, implants, orthodontics, infant lip and tongue ties and sleep medicine.
- Up to date modern equipment including, Digital Intra-oral, OPG, Lat Ceph and CBCT xray machines, Diode, Er-YAG, Nd YAG and Low-Level lasers, Cerec, Primescan, The Wand and they print all our models, guides, IDB and try ins in house. There is plenty of developmental, fixed and aligner orthodontics along with Sleep Medicine, implant (single and full arch) and aesthetic dentistry along with routine dentistry. You will have all the tools at your disposal for making your job easy.
- Supportive, fun environment with a great team. Highly trained dental assistants to help you perform clinically and experienced reception staff to help you stay busy.
- Relocation assistance can be available for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an above award salary based on experience, a supportive team environment, flexibility and a broad patient scope. They encourage their staff to pursue clinical areas of interest and support access to professional development opportunities.
Please email application cover letter and resume to:
Or for a confidential discussion please contact Catherine on (03) 6424 3400
Date advertised: Monday 18th October 2021