- Location: 144 Weld Street, Beaconsfield
- Job ID #: 1860
As the practice nurse you will need the ability to work autonomously and have the opportunity to make this role your own! This is a part time position where you will be the sole nurse supporting the general practice team and there may be an opportunity to work full time in the future.
Amongst your duties will be:
- Maintaining stock, ordering, storing and safe storage and disposal of drugs
- Manage the recall system for all patients
- Perform diagnostics as required by the GP, such as ECG, Spirometry, blood collection, INR and to assist with minor procedures
- Annual health assessments, diabetes reviews and care plans
It is essential that you have the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Drivers Licence
- The ability to work as an active member of a team.
Beaconsfield Doctors Surgery is part of Advanced Rural Health group of surgeries. They leverage from having a wide spread coverage of health services and knowledge sharing across Tasmania.
Their services include:
- Mixed billing
- Fully computerised
- Secure onsite parking
- Small friendly experienced team
The practice has three consultation rooms and one nurse practitioner/treatment room.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
The team operates from a purpose built clinic with modern fit-out and dedicated treatment rooms. All are comfortably furnished.
Be a part of a larger organisation with ongoing support and professional development opportunities.
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to the Practice Manager, Amanda Norton-Smith email@example.com or alternatively for confidential enquiries please call Amanda on (03) 6393 2083.