- Work Type: Permanent
- Location: Ulverstone
- Job ID#: 1627
The role of the Clinical/Registered Psychologist is to provide psychological therapy to individuals, couples and families through evidence-based focused psychological interventions, specialised treatment therapies and programs.
Essential qualifications, education, skills and/or experience
- Current and full registration with AHPRA
- Working with vulnerable people registration
- Have a Medicare Provider number (or be eligible and willing to obtain Medicare provider number)
- Excellent counselling and clinical skills
- An outstanding work ethics
- Demonstrate a high degree of autonomy, self-motivation and professional judgment
- Evidence of clinical supervision and ongoing professional development
- Ability to relate and communicate with diverse population and groups
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
Desirable qualifications, education, skills and/or experience
- Proficiency in Windows operating system
- Knowledge of My Practice, Practice Management Software
This organisation is a new and vibrant Allied Health Business established in Ulverstone on the Central Coast of the North West region of Tasmania.
They currently employ experienced staff including a Psychologist and Mental Health social worker, and host Diabetes Tasmania services on site. The goal is to grow the business according to service needs and gaps in the region, expanding to include outreach services.
What’s on offer?
Negotiable salary and hours for the right candidate.