- Work Type: Permanent
- Location: Beaconsfield
- Job ID #: 1741
As the practice nurse you will need the ability to work autonomously and have the opportunity to make this role your own! This is a full time position where you will be the sole nurse supporting the general practice team.
Amongst your duties will be:
- Maintaining stock, ordering, storing and safe storage and disposal of drugs
- Manage the recall system for all patients
- Perform diagnostics as required by the GP, such as ECG, Spirometry, blood collection, INR and to assist with minor procedures
- Annual health assessments, diabetes reviews and care plans
It is essential that you have the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Drivers Licence
- The ability to work as an active member of a team.
Beaconsfield Doctors Surgery is part of Advanced Rural Health group of surgeries. They leverage from having a wide spread coverage of health services and knowledge sharing across Tasmania.
Their services include:
• Mixed billing
• Fully computerised
• Secure onsite parking
• Small friendly experienced team
The practice has three consultation rooms and one nurse practitioner/treatment room.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
The team operates from a purpose built clinic with modern fit-out and dedicated treatment rooms. All are comfortably furnished.
Be a part of a larger organisation with ongoing support and professional development opportunities.
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to the Practice Manager Amanda Norton-Smith email@example.com or alternatively for enquiries please call Amanda on 6393 2083.