- Work Type: Permanent
- Location: Campbell Town
- Job ID # : 1746
Pharmacy Alliance are seeking a customer focused Pharmacist, who is looking for a challenge and wants to add real value as a health care provider to the local community of Campbell Town.
- Embrace all 6CPA professional services, Medscheck, NDSS & Medicare Care packages
- Training & motivate our Pharmacy Assistants with your exceptional product knowledge.
- Professional patient counseling and provide complete patient care solutions
- Dispensary inventory management and order processing
- Support and grow new business strategies.
- Current full registration with APHRA
- Ability to address client needs with sensitivity and professionalism
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic and a strong team player
- Experience with Z POS/dispensary (ideal but not essential).
Campbell Town Community Pharmacy are dedicated to providing quality health care options to the community. In addition to this they are part of Pharmacy Alliance which is the strongest independent pharmacy group in the industry.
What’s on offer?
In return for your commitment and experience, an attractive package will be offered to the right candidate. Relocation assistance may be offered to the right candidate.
So if this sounds like the role you have been looking for, and would like further information.
Please forward all resumes and details to firstname.lastname@example.org