- Work Type: Permanent
- Location: Ulverstone
- Job ID #: 1737
Ideally, as the Paediatric Occupational Therapist, you will have experience working with participants with a range of disabilities, or have the interest to expand your career to assist people in our community living with a disability. The role may also require adult OT assessment, mainstream referrals and the use of MBS and private health rebates.
Essential qualifications, education, skills and/or experience
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Working with vulnerable people registration
- An outstanding work ethic
- Demonstrate a high degree of autonomy, self-motivation and professional judgment
- Ability to relate and communicate with diverse population and groups
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
Desirable qualifications, education, skills and/or experience
- Proficiency in Windows operating system
- Knowledge of My Practice, Practice Management Software
Elpe Health Pty, Ltd is a new and vibrant Allied Health Business established in Ulverstone on the Central Coast of the North West region of Tasmania
ELPE Health currently employs experienced staff including a Clinical and Registered Psychologists, Accredited Mental Health Social Workers, Occupational Therapist and NDIS Support Coordinators, ELPE Health also hosts Diabetes Tasmania services on site. The goal is to grow the business according to service needs and gaps in the region, expanding to include outreach services.
What’s on offer?
Initially 1 day per week, with the potential for that to grow.
The team at ELPE Health are employed under the Health Professional and Support Services Award and the salary will be negotiated depending on experience and knowledge.