- Work Type: Permanent
- Location: Launceston
- Job ID #: 1809
Our preferred candidates would:
- Ideally have senior level experience, with skills to work with complex adult disability and neurological rehabilitation.
- Share the Engage Therapy core values of passion, excellence, integrity, empathy, community, fun and person-centred.
- Demonstrate experience of working collaboratively with the client, family, allied health team and stakeholders.
- Proactively participate in the growth of the Engage Therapy brand. This may include involvement in service development, marketing and community engagement.
- Current AHPRA registration is essential.
Engage Therapy was created out of a passion to deliver high-quality therapy services to the local community. Engage Therapy believes all our clients have an ability to learn, grow and develop regardless of their health concerns or disability.
Our current therapy team comprises of a physiotherapist, dietitian, two occupational therapists and hydrotherapy assistants.
Engage values the importance of our clients trusting and feeling confident in their therapist’s skills. Therefore, we guarantee the quality of our therapists through selecting passionate, experienced therapists with a strong professional development history.
We work in a variety of clinic and community-based settings, to meet the needs of our clients. This includes outreach to rural areas. We are registered to provide services for the NDIS, DSS Better Start/Helping Children with Autism, MAIB, Medicare and private health funds.
Engage Therapy is committed to providing the most effective, evidence-based treatment approaches for each client. This includes access to specialised equipment and intensive therapy options.
What’s on offer?
- Independent contractor or employment options.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Attractive salary for the right candidate, with additional commission on billable hours.
- Flexibility to grow caseload and develop services in preferred areas of practice.
- Variety of work environments and opportunities to collaborate with other experienced professionals.
- Support for training/professional development to meet the needs of the role.
- Administrative support and easy to use patient management systems, increasing your time to enjoy seeing clients.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more about it, please contact Natasha on 0488 002 633 or email your cover letter and CV to Natasha@engagetherapy.com.au