- Work Type: Permanent
- Job ID #: 1336
- DWS: No
- Area of Need: No
- RA Classification: 2
- Moratorium period: 9 years
The Lindisfarne Clinic is a mixed billing, group practice located in one of Hobart’s most popular riverside suburbs. In January 2011, they relocated to a purpose built facility designed by a doctor for doctors.
The new practice focuses on;
- Providing a high quality of care to local and rural patients
- Encourages learning and development
- Encourages the pursuit of the individual’s special medical interest
- Provides a high level of individual autonomy
The Lindisfarne Clinic is seeking to employ an additional 4 doctors bringing the total up to 10 FTE. They have a full complement of nursing staff, a practice manager and administration and support staff. Clinically the centre supports:
- Geriatric medicine
- Child and adolescent health
- Sports medicine
- Training and education
They are fully computerised and accredited through AGPAL.
What’s on offer?
The Lindisfarne Clinic offers an attractive remuneration package, excellent support and facilities and this, coupled with an exceptional culture; makes them an excellent choice for any general practitioner looking to move to Hobart.