Practice Support Workshop - Handling Difficult Behaviours in the Workplace (North West)
Date: Wednesday, 26 May 2021 1:00am - 3:00am
Location: Devonport TAS
Join us for a 2 hour Workshop tailored for Receptionists, Nurses, Team Leaders and Practice Managers. Throughout the session we will cover how to best handle difficult behaviours in the workplace.
Identifying difficult behaviours
- Indicators that things are risky or unsafe
- Flight, fight, freeze, fawn and freedom
- How does that impact on levels of conflict?
Managing difficult moments
- Safety plans and procedures
- Use of physical and emotional space
- Confidence, boundaries, language and respect
- How do we back up a colleague – when to step in
Debrief at the end of the workday / week
- What do we need from self, colleagues and the workplace?
This session has been tailored for receptionists, nurses, team leaders and practice managers. Tea, Coffee and afternoon tea will be supplied.
- Please confirm any dietary requirements. If you register and can no longer attend, please advise us so we can offer the position to someone else
- Parking is in the Multi-level car park next door, entry is via Best Street or Fenton Way. Top floor parking is $5.00 a day
Registrations close 19 May 2021